Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx CPLD/FPGA development tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budi Nugroho

Hi everybody,
I'm a newbie here, I need help to find the suitable Xilinx development tools (software, kits, and programmer) for my new assignment to design a real time controller to manage a low rate (19.2 kbps) TDMA communication efficiently. I planned to use Xilinx CPLD or FPGA.

I used to develop CPLD code using Xilinx Foundation to program XC9500 series CPLD long time ago (around the year 2000) in my previous job, I use ABEL HDL (not VHDL lol) that time. I found that the design environment was quite suitable for me, I can mix schematic entry with ABEL HDL entry modules on my designs, and perform functional/timing simulation to speed-up my design process.

So, if somebody here have information about equivalent development tools currently available please share it with me. I'll appreciate it greatly.

My regards to all great designers here,

Budi Nugroho

Dear Mikebits,
Thank you very much for the direction you show me I'll visit the link right away!
Appreciate that so much, thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back