Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

XG-SF6700D Diesel generator sourcing replacement inverter model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozer31570

Hi Help needed
I currently have one of these
XG-SF6700D diesel generators which has no AC output after further tests i have confirmed that the inverter module Needs to be replaced.
If anyone could please assist me to confirm who has these modules as i just cannot seem to find who has them.

Thanks Darren

Firstly, what part of the world do your reside in. Country & State/Province. This will help members assist you find parts in your neck of the wood so to speak.
Have you checked local dealers of your product? Or is this an ebay orphan?

Or an Alibaba orphan.

What brand is it? Without a brand name, the model number is not useful.

Do you have a manual?

Hi Help needed
XG-SF6700D diesel generators which has no AC output after further tests i have confirmed that the inverter module Needs to be replaced.
If anyone could please assist me to confirm who has these modules as i just cannot seem to find who has them.

Thanks Darren
Hi Help needed

Thanks Darren
Hi Help needed

Thanks Darren

Hi
This unit was purchased from a company called Dreamrider Jndustries which are no longer trading. And there us no brand name on it just model nuber.
This unit is i believe produced but other companies like Tomahawk and Fuji to name a couple but it is being very very hard to try and track down another inverter model for this unit.
Any help would be much appreciated.

This Australian website has manuals at the bottom of the page.

**broken link removed**

Wonder if they would have parts to fit?

Yeah pretty sure I have been down this path with this supplier but they dont cary the parts i need.
I have also been told that even if i can source this part its not worth it as more problems will occur down the track possible even having to replace inverter again.
Really just dont know what to do. Leave it even though it has barely been used or just look into buying a second hand Honda Geni.

I'm sorry to hear that, but perhaps your best bet is to track down a junked unit (Craiglist, perhaps) and try to salvage the inverter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back