Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wou you say the term "Limey" is offensive?

Is Limey Offensive

• Very offensive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda offensive

• dont care if called it or not

• not offensive

• not Offensive at all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i said "immigrants to Canada from a certain country" I didn't think about the Muslim momen wearing burquas so that they are entirely covered and probably have a severe vitamin D defifiency unless they take a supplement.

I am elderly and I am living in a country that has only a small amout of weak sunshine in the winter. Therefore I am at risk of a deficiency! I better gobble some vitamin D pills each winter. It is too late for the crippled people.

Nah ! you just need watermelon rhines. :D

Nope guru is a God.

Maybe he should ask the queen for help. isn't she supposed to be responsive to her subjects? like pardoning a criminal every year or some sorts?

She will need to ask forgiveness for not inviting him to the palace for a cup of tea and crumpets. :)

Few of us have had any influence over what nationality we are. That was determined by our ancestors, politics, wars and crop failuers.

A very intuitive comment. My father's side was from Austria and they wound up here because of war. My mother's side was Sweden and they wound up here because of crop failures.

Why dont you come here and find out?

Probably as many as there are americans who celebrate GWBs birthday.

Who is "prince william of henry"?
Whoever he is, I will not.

JimB

That's the scotish spirit:D:D:D

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back