Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

World's Greatest Cover Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ6EAD

In my endless musical explorations I recently discovered a Russian and Ukrainian group, Leonid (Vorobyev) & Friends, that covers classic American groups such as Chicago and Earth, Wind and Fire so perfectly that it's worth sharing. I created a playlist of my favorites for your convenience but of course there are more videos on the group's channel if you care to look.
Leonid-friends.jpg

Vorobyev Favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxpnwopeEl8CZU8K6Mrc82RJnkHPRGY69

Band website:
http://www.leonidandf.com

Last edited:
This group is amazing! The Chicago covers are spot-on!

I have heard almost every thing they did on youtube & facebook. (some in Russian)

I'd heard all of the Chicago hits that got radio play growing up but never was really a fan. My tastes in music are eclectic but I've always been impressed with musicianship regardless of genre or period so when I found L & F, I was very impressed.

When I've shared mix tapes, CDs and now playlists with others, I've realistically expected that in each case, only one or two people would find one or two artists of interest to them and I consider that a successful share. Amusingly, the response I've gotten many times has been "my wife loved it".

I'm glad you guys are liking this.

Last edited:
I have spent much time in a recording studio. From my point of view Leonid And Friends are fun to watch. They have so much fun.

From the recording studio point of view, Mr Lub is also interesting to watch.

I haven't heard about them, most of the covers that I want are from Boyce Avenue.
Just an update, I have listened to their cover of If You Leave Me Now and I must say that they are really good. Even my dogs have been fallen into a deep sleep on their
heated pet beds. Thank you for introducing this band with us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back