Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

works in IOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

abouabdelmajid

Hello, everyone. I am a student in computer development and I am really interested in the Internet of Things. I have made three IOT projects and now I am thinking about my professional future. The problem is that in my country in Morocco working in IOT is not quite clear and really rare in terms of needs but in IT development it is very much in demand. I was told that development with JAVA/JEE is very useful in IOT this is why ive decided to perform myself in JAVA/JEE hopping that i will work as JAVA/JEE developper making some web site and maybe in a far futur i can work as an IOT engineer with JAVA/JEE skills.

Am i thinking right ? can anybody give me some advices so i can decide what to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back