Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Working of Phase loop lock......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which special, type of transformer are used?? can we use these VA rating transformer.

Look here:
if transformers - Google Search

Lots of info about IF transformers.

No, they dont have a VA rating.

At the risk of being accused of making a personal attack, you are either a troll or stupid.
You dont seem to make any effort to help yourself, you appear to have no understanding of electronics, you just ask a lot of pseudo random questions and demand answers:

please, reply............

You get the impression that you are an engineering student of some kind, I suggest that you give up now and find something more suited to your abilities.

JimB

At the risk of being accused of making a personal attack, you are either a troll or stupid.
You dont seem to make any effort to help yourself, you appear to have no understanding of electronics, you just ask a lot of pseudo random questions and demand answers.

You get the impression that you are an engineering student of some kind, I suggest that you give up now and find something more suited to your abilities.
I agree.
He is the same nuisance on other electronics chat sites.
Maybe he is banned from electronics sites in India.

Maybe he is Walters (remember him?) with an Indian name.

Maybe he is Walters (remember him?) with an Indian name.
How could anyone forget Walters?

For a while I thought that this guy was a troll, but a topic which interests me was brought up, so in a mood of helpfullness I replied.

I think I wasted my time, the seed was split on stoney ground

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back