Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wiring up a PIC16f628

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3wis

this is a total noobie question, i've got a programmer and bits and they all work, and i've also been burning tutorial programs onto it from www.winpicprog.co.uk Specifically been trying to get tutorial 1.3 to work. But i've never done this before and don't know where to wire things up 2? I have the datasheet for my pic please help meee. Oh yeh and im using breadboard. If that helps

Cheers

Lewis

L3wis said:
also do i have to download the header file PIC16f628.inc from somewhere and attach that in my project? I'm using MPLAB atm too.

The include files are installed along with MPLAB and MPASM, so you should already have it.

The tutorials include veroboard layouts on the hardware pages, it's probably easier if you follow that rather than using a breadboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back