Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Ignition For Spudgun, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-BOMB7

Hey, I enjoy shooting my spudguns (safely of course) and I came accross some plans and schematics on the internet for making a wireless ignitor for my spudgun using a cordless phone so that I could be far away while shooting for expirimentation with different propellents and so on. However, the shematics this guy posted weren't very good and I don't think the guy knew what he was doing. So, the schematics were basically worthless. Anybody with any ideas or plans for how to build such a thing would be welcome to share them!

P.S. I'm only 15 so please put in as simple of terms as possible,
Thanks!

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back