Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless garage door

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for remote control garage door unit. I lost the remote controler unit. Is it possible to reprogram another one if I buy remote control unit. Is it possible to do it.
This is not a popular model. I belive every garage door controler system works in same principle.

Any idea much appreciated

The encoder (in TX) and the decoder (in RX) must be paired. Check the receiver module, what type the decoder, dip-switches or jumpers for code setting. When You know the decoder type, just found a remote control unit. If this is some uP-based system, only the manufacturer can help.

Well that is not all true, If you go to sears, you could get the remote kit which come's with a transmitter and a reciever and can adapt to any garage opener.

I live in USA,CA

And we have a store called Sears

you could order from there online store, but I don't think that they have all there products on there website.

www.sears.com

your lucky I found the universal garge opener
here is the link, this is perfect, it says that this is the remote for people that lost there garage remotes and replace's them

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back