Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless control model

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohammadMasoud

Assalamu Alikom
السلام عليكم

I am search for schematic or sheet (paper) to help me in my senior project ,

I am trying to make model of wireless control \\ to control about 16 to 20 switches ,, I will control them on of Separately ,

this control will be by using transmitter (its range about 2-5 km)

the design of transmitter by FM or any other application suitable .

and on the other hand the switches may be leds or any other simple switch so i can control it (on/off) OR (drive it or stopped it)

and also the transmitter have constan frequency ,, this mean that i don't need any variable capacitor .. OK

please help me to make this project ,, and as thy said the Necessity is the mother of invention ,, and i need this project .

the variable capacitor doesn't availiable in my country ,, and power amplifier Rarely .. so help me in to do it by minimum coast and minimum time before the second term end :eek:

Mohammad Masoud :D

where is the replies

You're having a laugh, seriously? That signature, name and project doesn't convince me it has, errr..... legitimate applications

Last edited:
I suggest that without a variable capacitance you're going to have a very hard time making any kind of FM device. Where do you get your quaint notions of electronics?

blueroomelectronics said:
Its your senior project, you're supposed to demonstrate your skills not other peoples work.

if so , if it my senior project ..

i am asked about help .. not about completly explain about project ..

help as you can offer ..

Papabravo said:
I suggest that without a variable capacitance you're going to have a very hard time making any kind of FM device. Where do you get your quaint notions of electronics?

now we are interest in project not in capacitor ...

ok i said that we must not to use variable capacitor ... but this problem we will discuss it after we finish from ideas and complete the project normally .

and also thank you .

As you correctly pointed out if there are components which are unobtainable in your location then there is no point in discussing the ideas behind them. Where are you located and what kinds of components do you have access to? You really can't expect us to read your mind.

Perhaps the work of William G. Roll on RSPK would be of interest to you.

who is William G. Roll
i don't know him

but in any case >> this project is now take all of my time and i work hard to make this model to reach a goal in our university .
this goal is " work hard despite of Blockade "

and i repeat my apologize if i disturb you .

zanes said:
Gaza, I suspect

Gaza or another country

i am here to learn more about this project

i am here to learn more and more about wireless control module RF

if you are can help me >> do it

else

please , be silent

end if

MohammadMasoud said:
Gaza or another country

i am here to learn more about this project

i am here to learn more and more about wireless control module RF

if you are can help me >> do it

else

please , be silent

end if

Shhh...

FYI: William G. Roll invented the banana

First of all reach some variable capacitors and other important stuff and then think of doing this project. You are not going to find any schematic or designs matching your project exactly. If you really wanna learn! GOOGLE it and see the thousands of results. i am sure you will get a lot of related stuff there.

also mind you attitude.

I think this picture is of some leader etc ( probably of iran i guess! )
What i think is that he is a young student at BS level and his location is close to middle east. I would preffer if he solves the puzzle :D

Good guess, it's the Hamas leader in Gaza

MohammadMasoud profile picture
**broken link removed**
And [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Ismail Haniyeh
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
of course yes

he's Ismail Haniyah (Abu Al'3abed)

/////

in any case ... this is not puzzle i am happy if you know this , but i come here not to Laugh . i am here to learn

I wanna learn , I wanna learn , I wanna learn......

Stop it bro. Tell the specific problem in which you are stuck in...

I think that will help both sides.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back