Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WinPICProg problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

I went to Nigel's site and downloaded the WinPICProg software, but it needs the driver DLPortIO.DLL.

I have tried several times to download this file, but received a Fire Wall warning.

At one point, I had a successful download, but it proved to be port95nt.exe which appears to not work with WinPICProg.

My o/s is XP.

Please advise.

Can you download the attached zip file?

Mike.

Attachments

• dlportio.dll.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 328
I went to Nigel's site and downloaded the WinPICProg software, but it needs the driver DLPortIO.DLL.

I have tried several times to download this file, but received a Fire Wall warning.

I would imagine your firewall must be set to prevent you downloading exe files?.

At one point, I had a successful download, but it proved to be port95nt.exe which appears to not work with WinPICProg.

That was the correct file, you run the exe file and it installs the DLL for you.

I would imagine your firewall must be set to prevent you downloading exe files?.

That was the correct file, you run the exe file and it installs the DLL for you.

1. I have not had a problem downloading other exe files.

2. I have not seen that screen before. I wondered if it was created by a hacker.

Thanks Nigel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back