Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Will this solution block EMF from LCD/LED monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What particular qualities, or information do you have, that makes you the target of those who are reading/controlling your mind?

there is a characteristic of government agencies where they have to regularly ask for funding. to justify funding, they need to have a valid reason to spend that money. so, how much money is a government agency willing to spend on you? what makes you so valuable that they are supposedly paying personnel to watch and monitor you around the clock? how much are they spending on technical hardware to keep you under their thumb? you would need to be a terrorist, drug smuggler, foreign spy or some other high profile target for them to spend that kind of money and effort. this is the threat model you are assuming.

I've been talking about some core aspects of human society, which may allow people to know why people become homosexuals and it can be prevented, some megalomaniacs think revealing them might disrupt the society and they'll lose control and they can no longer exploit people, if it does, let it. Why should it be suppressed and they have all the control? But why are they assuming what I write about to be so dangerous to be suppressed, even if it is dangerous, if it required to be talked about, then it should be.

I'm not assuming that, I know that.

Last edited:
I read a *lot*. Whatever you think that means, multiply by 10.

Where to begin. This is not the first time you have stated (as opposed to opined) that my knowledge is somehow old, as if the physics of the universe have magically changes when no one was looking. Of course, you have been wrong every time, but it supports you pre-conceptions so you keep going with it. The *only* reason I mentioned 1974 is that that is the date of the patent that *you* referenced. I mentioned the racks of equipment needed to support the concept because most people - like you - do not have the technical background to see what is *not* in the patent description. I am way more aware than most people of the advancements in electronics and software over the last 5 decades, for the simple reason that I worked in electronics and software for the last 5 decades, including both university-level research and military equipment. Not only do I know what a smart phone can do, I know why and how, right down to the component and OS levels.

BTW, back then, the electret microphone cartridge already was in use world wide for about 20 years, and was about the size of a marble. Dynamic mics were the standard for quality because those electret cartridges had very poor bass response. But even way back then, the actual dynamic cartridge was much smaller than you describe. Today's MEMS microphones (in your phone) are much smaller, and an absolute ***** to solder in place by hand, but they sound like crap.

Also, a typical smartphone CPU has a higher clock speed than the "big iron" mainframes of the 60's, and a ton more memory. But they are completely bogged down by much worse net I/O bandwidth and indescribably bad software design.

ak

What is your understanding of neuroscience? You worked in those fields doesn't mean you know all the secret developments in those fields.

This is the microphone of telephones from 70s:
s-l1000.jpg

If you have ever opened it, you'll know it was at least the size of lemon, not a marble.

there is a characteristic of government agencies where they have to regularly ask for funding. to justify funding, they need to have a valid reason to spend that money. so, how much money is a government agency willing to spend on you? what makes you so valuable that they are supposedly paying personnel to watch and monitor you around the clock? how much are they spending on technical hardware to keep you under their thumb? you would need to be a terrorist, drug smuggler, foreign spy or some other high profile target for them to spend that kind of money and effort. this is the threat model you are assuming.

Your assumption that is how people function is innocent. There is corruption, some people just abuse the power they have, because they are sadistic. By now the cost carry out such surveillance and control might have come down a lot. It might not even cost more than candy bar. Who knows? I'm not in government or such agencies, so I can only guess.

Actually, that is a phone from the 50's. I own one. I've opened one.

It uses a carbon microphone element, and carbon mics are by definition larger than most other microphone technologies. The element is approx the same size as ones used into the 80's, because a carbon element is the only kind that can withstand a relatively large DC current (sorry) through it to maintain the upstream switching apparatus. Note that the mic cartridge is nowhere near the size of a lemon. It is a little larger in diameter and a little thinner than two Oreo cookies stacked.

The interesting conflict is that ATT *invented* the electret microphone, but was one of the last major electronics industry segments to adopt it into their mainstream products. ATT was holding back telephone infrastructure because they could. Only after the Carterphone decision did contemporary technology enter the telecom space. Note that while the long distance calling system had used tones for control signals between branches since the late 40's, tone dialing for the consumer took another 15 years to arrive in 1963.

ak

ps. The original Touch-Tone pad used an oscillator circuit that generated 16 pairs of tones (12 in home phones), with no production calibration adjustments, using only ***one*** transistor. It was - and still is - a spectacular piece of circuit design.

'Seeking protection' is an apt name. He needs protection from himself! Even the simplest of 'facts' he gets wrong. The description of the telephone (70s instead of 50s), it's carbon mic (size of a lemon instead of approx. 50mm dia.). The most ludicrous is "why people become homosexuals and it can be prevented". Seems he doesn't believe facts just fiction!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back