Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Will this circuit work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again someone asking the in a million different threads. Do you want a second/third opinion on each thread?

Word is a lousy software for schematic drawings. Use a proper software such as Eagle or PCB123.

In fact MS Word sucks even as a word processor...

thanks
aa

No that circuit will not work, there is no power anywhere in it. All wires lead to ground!

(Word as a cad program) :p

It looks like it will work. There is certainly some delay in the design and it's one of those clever circuits that you have to try and see for yourself.
We are talking about milliseconds delay and you need to see how long it takes to charge the 0.1u and transfer this rise to the base of Q2. Q2 is an emitter follower. It all depends if you have supply-voltage (and current) at the point labeled "to flash."

Last edited:
I replied on one of his many other threads. It is from the net. It is powered from leakage of the hot shoe.

thanks sir

It looks like it will work. There is certainly some delay in the design and it's one of those clever circuits that you have to try and see for yourself.
We are talking about milliseconds delay and you need to see how long it takes to charge the 0.1u and transfer this rise to the base of Q2. Q2 is an emitter follower. It all depends if you have supply-voltage (and current) at the point labeled "to flash."

sir i want to delay current few more milisecond.
plzz tell me which value to change and how much ?
plzzz
tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back