Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Will this circuit work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxart

I have attached a schematic of a design I would like to build. It is a 6 single cell battery charger. Each cell is approx 1.2v and a supply of 12-14 volts. I would like to be able to do the following

Charge at a constant current , be able to discharge each battery independently and also be able to take a battery out of the circuit and also have a battery that is idle in the circuit( not charging or discharging) but connected.

I ran some simulations and it seems to be partially working but I want to make sure that I can switch the batteries to different states( charge, discharge or idle) independently without effecting the other batteries in the circuit

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back