Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wii Voice Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Jones

Me and my family have had lots of fun with the Wii. Although, I do get tired of some games. I want something to do with the Wii that hasn't been done before. It would be awesome if you could talk into the Wii. If it's possible and not soooo expensive, I'd like to make a Wii voice changer to use with games like: Mario Cart. I would speak into a microphone, then it would change the voice, and then the character you're playing with would say what you say.

I'm really new to electronics. I don't know what compilers are. I'm not a skilled programmer myself, but, I'm sure I could find someone else who is. I don't know what works and what doesn't. I'm no expert.

Just because I'm new to electronics doesn't mean it's not possible to do this. I know some people who are well experienced. I will however, need ideas on how to do this. I don't want to just give up.

Ok here's what you can do. It's called a proof of concept.

Install a C compiler such as Visual C (I think Microsoft has a free one) and use your PCs soundcard and a microphone to see if you can write voice changing software.

If that's too much trouble or too difficult then you have zero chance of doing it on a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back