Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wide Band O2 sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamN

I would like to build a WB O2 sensor. I have seen alot of the sites dedicated to a few DIY kits but would like to design one myself. What I can gather, you need 2 main things. A circuit that, when truned on, will heat the O2 sensor with a specific voltage (not to high or low), then a uC to read the voltage from the Sensor and compare with a voltage/AFR table and display the result.
Any thoughts?

By the way, I finished my tachometer/thermocouple circuit and it works great! (Crust: I did use the input capture) thanks for the help with this one guys! :roll: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back