Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wich oscilloscope is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP.Asghari

Hi everyone
I want to buy an oscilloscope. I have two models in mind. One is the FNIRSI 1014D model and the other is the HANTEK-DSO-2C10 model. Which one do you think is better? Is the first model a good model and is it worth buying?
The specifications of these two oscilloscopes are explained in the following links:

It will depend on what kind of work/hobby you do. Audio, motor, radio, or data? Field work or bench work? My field working days are over, so I bought a Siglent SDS1000X-E scope. It has many features for all fields of study/measurement. With FFT and data protocols. And lots of math processing. For a fair price. It exceeds the advertised specs very well too.

I would highly recommend the FeelTech FY6600 for a function generator also. It's quite affordable and also exceeded it's advertised specs too. I use this more than any other instrument. One can draw a waveform, store it and generate it. It comes with hundreds of stored waveforms. It can sweep any parameter of a waveform.

And don't forget an isolation transformer. Allows high voltage signals across motor coils and VFD circuits. If you are in to such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back