Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why DID the Chicken cross the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the XBOX version of the chicken or the PS3 version?

The bird crossed the road in the face of heavy oncoming traffic to prove that he was not CHICKEN.

JimB

Edited to show that I can actually spell chicken, not chichen!

Last edited:
To Boldly go, where no Chicken has ever gone before.

To Cross the road: Is the final Frontier.

Is this what happens to people when they retire? Is this what my life leads too?? I go to School I study, I leave university and start a Career, I work hard all my life and in the end, it all leads to debating chickens and roads!!! Is that really it?:confused::confused: All that study and work just to debate why a bird crosses a road??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Next time I am told to work hard I will say :stop::stop: I already know why it crossed the road, so can I just go and do my own thing:smug:

After reading about, what has/is happening with you, you could sell the chickens a map of the other side of the road. But have them pay to your 'card'. :)

For an extra £5 I will help them cross:joyful:

Is this what happens to people when they retire?
Yes.
Is this what my life leads too??
Yes.
I go to School I study, I leave university and start a Career, I work hard all my life and in the end, it all leads to debating chickens and roads!!! Is that really it?:confused:
Yes
All that study and work just to debate why a bird crosses a road??:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Yes.
Next time I am told to work hard I will say :stop::stop: I already know why it crossed the road, so can I just go and do my own thing:smug:
No. Not until you've completed the above steps. In order.
Sorry... but you'll understand once you get there. :smug:

HINT: (Think of yourself as the chicken...)

Here in the US he has to hurry and cross so he can vote for the 61st time to repeal Obama care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back