Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who's gonna pay the bill for this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see why he would need them that bad anyway. You can find hundreds of diagrams of any given electronic circuit online, and they use more modern and available components than some magazine from around world war 2.

Practical Wireless launched in 1931 as a weekly, then went monthly in 1941 (due to war time paper shortages).

Wireless World started even earlier, in 1911 (called The Marconigraph), then renamed in 1913.

I used to have quite a collection of old Practical Wireless magazines, but I threw most of them out a few years back.
Just how old are you Nigel?;) :D

I don't really see why he would need them that bad anyway. You can find hundreds of diagrams of any given electronic circuit online, and they use more modern and available components than some magazine from around world war 2.
Maybe it's the pictorial diagrams? :confused: Him being a noob at it, the old style pictorials made it easier than having to understand schematic symbols.

....... and this is how he deals with people who mess him about on the forums ;)

Attachments

• fullsho3.jpg
    fullsho3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 221
Sure thats funny now, but I didnt like getting floored like that! :eek:

Next time someone does that, my girlfriends got my back! ;):D

**broken link removed**

Shes never lost an argument so far either! :eek: (Its safer for everyone that she wins.) :p:D:)

Does she have "Blew" yes? (Like in, "I blew them away") ? :D:D

blew-gif.28834

Attachments

• Blew.gif
    Blew.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 307
TCM, have you been in the country too long? Come to California... :)

**broken link removed**

Or maybe after so much time in isolation, this works better for ya...:)

**broken link removed**

I hope ya know, I am just kidding... hehe :)

Last edited:
Or maybe after so much time in isolation, this works better for ya...:)
**broken link removed**

I hope ya know, I am just kidding... hehe :)

:D:D:D

Now, not to insult our AU friends, but,

Q) Why do Australian men marry woman?

A) Sheep can't cook.

Last edited:
Okay, that is funny...lol

What can I say. I like women with skills! ;)
And what makes you think she dont look like that after hours?
I had a girl like the California girl poster.
High maintenance low work output. She didn't know why a service truck is so ugly yet worth so much. :(
Average looks, marketable skills, and stands her ground in an argument wins my heart! :)

And actually North Dakota does not have many sheep. Crops and cattle mostly.
But still, a good one any way!

Last edited:
Next time someone does that, my girlfriends got my back! ;):D Shes never lost an argument so far either! :eek: (Its safer for everyone that she wins.) :p:D:)

So, your girlfriend is an Israeli soldier?

I just pulled a picture of a female sniper from the net. I just wanted a picture with a girl and a rifle with a scope. Thats just the one that suited my requirement!
(just intended a little chat thread humor nothing more)
I couldn't tell you who's who from military uniform appearances if my life depended on it.

I have reason to believe that for him to visit a library would involve a trek of many days on camelback or elephant, quite possibly requiring him to cross international borders.

cough, but he has internet access. cough;)

I just pulled a picture of a female sniper from the net. I just wanted a picture with a girl and a rifle with a scope. Thats just the one that suited my requirement!

Heck, at least pick a **broken link removed**!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back