Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can help me .. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic boy

Hi ....
I want know ... how I can make a ( VIA ) hole on PCB to connect tracks on 2 sided on board ?
What is the tools wanted ? :?: :!:

Electronic boy said:
Hi ....
I want know ... how I can make a ( VIA ) hole on PCB to connect tracks on 2 sided on board ?
What is the tools wanted ? :?: :!:
In many cases the via may be coincident with a component pad. In that case, just solder the component on both sides of the board.

If no component, and you just want to change the track from bottom to top in order to go over bottom tracks, then just arrange coincident holes on both sides of the board and connect a piece of wire through the board.

well, this is how i do it too.
but it is quite slow and i get bored connecting wires from top to bottom. there are some special 'things', i dont know how they are called, but you put them trouch the hole and you press them on both sides and you make a contact between the lines. but it is acold contact. better with a piece of wire and some solder on both sides.

Thanks ... :D :D
mmmmm .... I mean How I can create professional ( Via ) ? ..
It like computer mother board vias .

Since you mentioned a (meaning only one?) VIA hole in a two-sided board, perhaps you could expand on what YOU mean by VIA.

It is not possible to make professional quality vias at home. You require electroplating machines for that which are quite costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back