Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whit is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMouse

I like taking things apart and come across a Very large (coil) it hard to pick up and very heavy. It says Plitron Salzer 8579 - V2 -06-2006 /45 F:50/60 Inpot:0-208-240 F:50/60 I am fascinated with electronics (BUT) don't know a lot. Ti is 12.5" across and 4" thick. Any Ideas? Thanks.

One day you will realize the value of a good picture, something quite simple to get nowadays. ¿Could you?

Heard of Google? My 10 yo grandaughter uses it daily with success. She is not lazy.

**broken link removed**
1545874105729.jpeg

Last edited:
Its an omni cognate neutron wrangler.

dude could have answered his own question. not only does modern technology put you in touch with forums like this where you can ask questions, but YOU can use the technology to answer your question directly, without human intervention. for instance...
[google search for "plitron salzer 8579"]

i didn't even have to type any of that in, as it was copy-paste. it didn't even require any "Search-Fu"... "when you can google the pebble in my hand and tell me what it is made of, then you can leave Grasshopper"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back