Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Ratings Should We Remove (if any)?

Which Ratings Should We Remove?

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Dislike

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Agree

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Funny

• Informative

• Thanks

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No change.. leave as is

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, very revealing!
Let's hold the posting in this thread for now, this is going to take some going through.
;)

I found similar on 7 other forums, funny thing is they are banned from almost all the forums they did this sor of thing, but there is a more recent campaign with my name on :joyful:. Bring it little man

My generation invented doxing, so keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just posted one the highlights, i got pages and pages of that stuff i sent, some very recent

I found similar on 7 other forums, funny thing is they are banned from almost all the forums they did this sor of thing, but there is a more recent campaign with my name on :joyful:. Bring it little man

My generation invented doxing, so keep it up.
Yikes :eek: I had no idea that ever happened.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm wondering if we should split this off into its own thread. Anyone else agree?

Another possibility is open this up to the moderators in a multi-user PM. If this is still happening it should be addressed.

Last edited:
ok just posted one the highlights, i got pages and pages of that stuff i sent, some very recent
Actually, I'm wondering if we should split this off into its own thread. Anyone else agree?

Another possibility is open this up to the moderators in a multi-user PM.
mods idea is best, but i warn you Matt one of them is involved. delete the pic as well

mods idea is best, but i warn you Matt one of them is involved. delete the pic as well
Feel free to start the PM. I think a separate discussion is required for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back