Which Ratings Should We Remove (if any)?

Which Ratings Should We Remove?

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Dislike

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Agree

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Funny

• Informative

• Thanks

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No change.. leave as is

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, very revealing!
Let's hold the posting in this thread for now, this is going to take some going through.

I found similar on 7 other forums, funny thing is they are banned from almost all the forums they did this sor of thing, but there is a more recent campaign with my name on . Bring it little man

My generation invented doxing, so keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just posted one the highlights, i got pages and pages of that stuff i sent, some very recent

I found similar on 7 other forums, funny thing is they are banned from almost all the forums they did this sor of thing, but there is a more recent campaign with my name on . Bring it little man

My generation invented doxing, so keep it up.
Yikes I had no idea that ever happened.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm wondering if we should split this off into its own thread. Anyone else agree?

Another possibility is open this up to the moderators in a multi-user PM. If this is still happening it should be addressed.

Last edited:
ok just posted one the highlights, i got pages and pages of that stuff i sent, some very recent
Actually, I'm wondering if we should split this off into its own thread. Anyone else agree?

Another possibility is open this up to the moderators in a multi-user PM.
mods idea is best, but i warn you Matt one of them is involved. delete the pic as well

mods idea is best, but i warn you Matt one of them is involved. delete the pic as well
Feel free to start the PM. I think a separate discussion is required for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…