Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which one is better? Eagle or Altium Designer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmytandian

I just started to make a pcb, and it is the first time. I want to know about pcb designer software. Which one is better, eagle or altium?? what is the advantage and disadvantage of each designer software?? Any idea??

I just started to make a pcb, and it is the first time. I want to know about pcb designer software. Which one is better, eagle or altium?? what is the advantage and disadvantage of each designer software?? Any idea??

As you mentioned that you are just begginer i will suggest you to go for eagle because altium is the higher version of protel which is a very vast design software.

Link to illegal cracked version of Altium removed by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altium is no question better if you are using this in a professional environment. If you have the money then Altium would be the program for you.

Since you are asking the question I have to assume you don't have the money or the need for Altium. Go Eagle or one of the free EDA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back