Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which kinnd of light

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedail

wich kind of light should i use to controll it with low rang of current
lets say between 6v and 12v

Assuming they are the same power, the 12V light will require less current than the 6V light.

blueroomelectronics be forum supporter

Mr. smanches
i know this idea but i want to know wich kind of light or lamp should i use to control the light brightness

fedail your post makes little sense in English. What is "it" that you want to control?
Do you want to control "it" with light, or is "it" light?

all my subject around the light if u want to help me u can see that i just ask about the light and if my english is bad i am still an engineer and i ask a help from u

??? All your past posts were on building a PCI sound card... Not much light involved.

Do you want to dim a light bulb?

What type of Engineer are you?

fedial, you can control the brightness of any kind of light, except possibly some florecent ones. Is that what you wanted?

btw, what do you think "god help you" means?

fedail, am I right in understanding that English is not your first language? If this is so, then I admire you for not being 'put off' posting. How long have you been writing english for? I am learning another language right now, I know how difficult it is to communicate in a technical subject. When not conversing together face-to-face in real life it is more difficult.

Are you looking for help for how to control a mains light dimmer from a PIC? (I am making an "educated guess" right now, based on your previous postings). Please try again to write more text about what it is you are asking.

If english isn't your first language, then as far as I'm concerned you are allowed to make grammar and spelling mistakes, just as anyone else would make mistakes writing in your first language.

Last edited:
If he filled his location in, then people might be more tolerant.

If he posts a schematic then his poor English would be less of a problem - a picture paints a thousand words.

The OP did mention 6V or 12V in the first post not mains.

Point is we shouldn't have to dig through an OPs posting history and still wind up guessing at what they want.

The only clear post was "god help u" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back