Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where/what country are members from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ETO, nancyvinci92!

I'm 1/4 Canadian (family in and around Woodstock, Ont). I love that part of Canada (primarily farm land, and the RAV4 plant... :cool:).

What are your interests in electronics?

Thanks, Bob! (is that your real name?) :D

I'm a DSP practitioner who is still learning the ropes.

There are more and more new members from the other side of the world with poor Engrish, almost no electronics education and modern electronic parts are not available there. They show no interest in electronics, they just want us to do their homework for them.
I think their teachers tell them to go to a Western electronics forum and ask the members to teach them the basics, while the teachers get paid to do nothing.

Surely there is a special website made for these students?
End of rant.

You mean the other, other side of the world?
I guess there isn't, that's why they're here. Which is good for them because here is where the best advice and most knowledgeable people are to be found. It's good for people like me because there are some forum users with questions I can actually answer, and it's good for you because, errr, because of errr, because of metaphysics.

Well, welcome to Earth and ETO, Ericlikesdigits!

And when you're not on Earth, where might that be... ?

There are more and more new members from the other side of the world with poor Engrish, almost no electronics education and modern electronic parts are not available there. They show no interest in electronics, they just want us to do their homework for them.
I think their teachers tell them to go to a Western electronics forum and ask the members to teach them the basics, while the teachers get paid to do nothing.

Surely there is a special website made for these students?
End of rant.
Edaboard was inundated and destroyed by their ilk several years ago. That's why I left it. That is the website where they should congregate and "help" each other.

I used the same tools ya'll had. No cheating.

Vancouver.PNG

But I did know Stanley Park was at the oceans edge in Vancouver, BC Canada. It's a beautiful place to visit and walk around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back