Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to start?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterAlexUk

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum.
I thought this would be a great place to start properly learning Electronics and its applications, as I really want to be an electronic engineer.

I know I've always wanted to be an engineer but the Electronic Engineering field seems the most interesting and right for me. So far I've only learned as far as the AS level of Physics A Level and I'm carrying it on through to A2, but I really want to get some outside practice done before I go to University, or even scarier, an interview for a University! I've built a couple of electronic kits but I really want to start getting through some of the grittier stuff! So, where to start?

I've already learnt quite a bit of programming that I can apply too, but I don't think I'm quite there yet to start using that.

Where did you all start? Some of the topics you are talking about seem so interesting, I just wish I understood it!

-.misteralexuk

Start with the sticky in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back