Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to find propeller

Status
Not open for further replies.

arhi

Where can I purchase this "stabilized" propeller for the helicopter?

Any links to some online shops?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• propeler.jpg
    propeler.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 288
Is that the Havoc Heli? Ebay looks to have some replacement rotors listed.

**broken link removed**

Says they ship worldwide.

My brother has a simiar helicopter to this with a broken propeller.

Is there anywhere you can buy them from in the UK?

I checked but the price including shipping is nearly as much as a the helicopter so it isn't worth it.

The toy helicopter is cheap so when it breaks then buy another and return the old one for a cash refund. The store doesn't care since the helicopter is so cheap and it just goes in the garbage.

Energizer battery company gave me my first Havoc Heli for free. It came with alkaline battery cells. When the battery died then I used rechargeable cells ever since.
I am playing with my third Havoc Heli now. The tiny motor for the rear propeller wears out.

My son gave me an Air Hogs dual rotor helicopter for Christmas. It goes fast. I fixed a broken rotor with tape. I also put tape on the unbroken side for good balance.

Attachments

• remote helicopter.jpg
    remote helicopter.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 280
uncle $crooge, it is easy for you ... in this god forsaken place that dual rotor air hog is ~60E (so ~90$) ...

anyhow, I'm not fixing the one on the pic (it works fine) .. I want to build something and those propellers with stabilizers looks easy to manipulate with :) so that's why I wanted them ..

The dual-rotor air Hog is not made anymore. My son bought it on sale for half price: $30.00CAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back