Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to find a non-matrix keypad????? touchtone phone style

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgui2001

hey guys...could u help me find a certain keypad..."The Keypad needs to be the kind with a common terminal and a separate connection to each key. On a 12 key pad, look for 13 terminals. The matrix type with 7 terminals will NOT do."

Ive looked for these 12 key keypads everywhere but like it says above it cant be matrixed type. i know they dont make too many of the type that i need but thats why i need ur help finding one.

Thanks a lot and i hope u can help

Grayhill's 84AC1-102 is a 3x4 single pole common bus keypad with numbered keys. Datasheet for the series is here; the keypad is in stock at **broken link removed**; no price posted online -- call for quote. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back