Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankwas

Hi All.

Could anyone please suggest a few good electronic suppliers in the UK? ( pref not Maplin or RS because they are way too expensive imho). Also, does anyone know of companies that will be able to build custom amplifier enclosures and another company that can manufacuter PCB's?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Regards,

Frank

I'm from Norway, but I've bought some stuff from Futurlec.com, whom appear to have a London office. All my stuff was mailed from Thailand, though, so it takes a week or so to arrive, but they have good service, decent prices and charge only $5-7 USD for shipping, which is cheaper than many others.

Hi All.

Could anyone please suggest a few good electronic suppliers in the UK? ( pref not Maplin or RS because they are way too expensive imho). Also, does anyone know of companies that will be able to build custom amplifier enclosures and another company that can manufacuter PCB's?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Regards,

Frank

For custom enclosures at a reasonable price, try these people:
Custom Electronic Enclosures for Engineers and Designers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back