Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where is UMPS? THE GREAT SIMULATOR !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p55xp

The beginning of my study about microcontroller I read one book "Programming and Customizing the 8051 Microcontroller" by Myke Predko. That was 1999. The book contained an appendix called "UMPS" - which is 'Universal Microcontroller Program Simulator'. The companion CD contained demo version of 'UMPS'. The UMPS is a very powerful simulator that can simulate almost all µController including 8051 and PIC. From 2004 I am searching(and googling) for full version, but alas, failed.
I am sure that, many of you either professional or enthusiast have this software or its' source in reach.
please help so that I can use all of its' features including saving project.
Please Post !!
:D

I think UMPS was abandoned.

May be UMPS is abandoned by the creator, -
Do you mean that getting help or discussing on it has gone that way too?

Umps

The creator of this software was a Frenchman, who unfortunately died some time ago. Unfortunately nobody continued the development of this software.
I have the 1.88 version (in French) with the "Login Identifier" and "Product Number" but lose the dongle.
If you like, only request to my e-mail.

Sincerity
yizak_asimov@hotmail.com

UMPS
I am a user of UMPS since many years, unfortunately my dongle is broken! Maybe somebody could know another user who could friendly sale his dongle to me? All my application have been developed thanks to UMPS. Now I am very embarrassed.
Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back