Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can one buy an oscilloscope in Bremen, DE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I would like to ask our colleagues from Germany - Bremen - where can one find new or refurbished oscilloscopes in that city, except in Conrad - (they are too expensive:mad:!)? I'm not from Germany, but maybe I will go there soon, only a day or two, so I must know exact addresses in Bremen (if possible with web-address)!

Any suggestion appreciated!
TIA!

A pity you hadn't asked about 6 months back, then my ex finally sold my Philips oscilloscope. It was a twin channel 50 (not sampling )with lots of probes, but no one seemed interested in having it, so I told her to sell it, which she did :-( got rid of it for € 150.00 I think

Last edited:
Never mind, in the meantime I found pretty cheap Hameg 303, in very good condition! But I still need an DIGITAL scope too!
THX!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back