Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can i find PIR specification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masonchong80

Hi, I am doing my final year project regarding to PIR sensor which i am going to use PIR sensor to sense the human body temperature. I have do some research on PIR. I found out that is very difficult to get the PIR sensor information. Now, even i don't know there are how many types of PIR sensor in the maket which is easily to get.May somebody guide my where should i go, to search (internet) for the PIR temperature sensor infomation? hank you very much.

I just tried a Google search for 'ir temperature sensors' and it came up with several sources.

Thank you. But the sensor i using is PIR sensor. The sensor that i ca search from google is IR temperature sensor. PIR is just a litter pyroelectrical infrared component. May i know is therer any other source to get this PIR sensor? thank ouy very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back