Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where are these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, another one I forgot in my original post--Moderator, kinjalgp. Haven't seen him in a few months....

Haha, yeah, that's not much information. The only "kid" I know from California is Jon Wilder, and I think he's in his 30s now :D

Do you remember any threads he participated in?

Yeah, not much I know. I'll try to look through some old threads when i can. And no, no particular projects that I can recall.

Wasn't there a teenager from California on here a couple of years ago that was a prolific poster.
Could it be "Zack the Terrible" that you are thinking of?

JimB

If 'zacktheterrible' was a prolific poster then I would say 'mstechca' was also in the line:)

Derstrom, I don't think neither kinjalgp nor mechie made any activity after you joined. Knowing how do you remember them would be nice.

krumlink, hero999, leftyretro, torben, willbe, tucson annie also added to the list :D

Yep found him. It was Zacktheterrible.

About zachtheterrible Basic Information
About zachtheterrible
electronics, mechanics, weight lifting, building stuffOccupation:
Construction, concreteContact

AIM zachtheterrible
Statistics

Total Posts2,152.Posts Per Day0.77.General Information

Last Activity6th August 2008 03:03 PM.Join Date4th May 2004.Referrals5.

Last edited:
Derstrom, I don't think neither kinjalgp nor mechie made any activity after you joined. Knowing how do you remember them would be nice.

kinjalgp was around when I first joined. His latest post was in September of 2011, I joined in August of 2010. I remember him well.

Mechie is one I stumbled across in an old thread I was reading. I had never heard of him, so I went to his profile page and realized he hadn't been on for a long time. There are only 3 moderators that are active now that I can think of, and that is 3v0, Nigel Goodwin, and Eric Gibbs. It surprised me when I stumbled across mechie. Just made me curious what happened to him.

krumlink, hero999, leftyretro, torben, willbe, tucson annie also added to the list :D

Thanks for adding those to the list. I recognize most of those names. The only one I know about is hero999, and I think he was banned a while back. Not sure what for.

Personally I am one of those who ask quitstions alot and not knowing much myself. Im new in electronics and try alot of new ideas at the same time. If I had the money I would pay the forum for what I have got of help, I am very thankfull. Ill sure pay some day and hopefully still use the site, when I get a job.
Also when forums gets big, they tend to have some of the key members leaving. Probably the same reason for leaving anything after a while, it gets the same alot and forums is some of the least rewarding.

As far as I recall he was banned at his own request?, he wanted his account closing.

Okay, thanks for the info Nigel. It's too bad when that sort of thing happens.

Anyone seen Killivolt lately? I dont recall seeing any posts from him in some time.

Last edited:
Anyone seen Killivolt lately? I dont recall seeing any posts from him in some time.

I think he just posted somewhat recently. I think it might have been last month. Not sure though--I'll have to check his profile....

EDIT: His profile says his last activity was on December 29th, so he's only been missing a couple of weeks so far.

Last edited:
If I had the money I would pay the forum for what I have got of help, I am very thankfull. Ill sure pay some day and hopefully still use the site, when I get a job.
You pay the forum back by helping others.

Hi,

MikeMl was posting just before there was a hardware failure.
He was replying on my clapp oscillator thread.

Boncuk? where are you?

Killivolt's Last words just befor Christmas. LOL

killivolt: I have a hangover and the Kids will be here soon

That's so funny, I just posted about that Christmas night. It's in "jpanhalt's" Thread...............Scotch Connoisseurs.

Hi,

MikeMl was posting just before there was a hardware failure.
He was replying on my clapp oscillator thread.

Boncuk? where are you?

Hans aka Boncuk has not been here a while. Hope he is OK. Miss him too. Eagle boffin here.

And a Friend.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
killivolt is alive and well :D

Long live killivolt :p

Regards,
tvtech

No kidding. I really wanted to die that morning or at least once the Grand kids got there :)

Cheers, tvtech

kv;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back