Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

When AI goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment is groundless and insulting. You are certainly in no position to comment on other's academic accomplishments, since you have none to show for yourself. A lot of us made it though school without ever being threatened with detention. And, I didn't need my mommy to protect me.

Have you ever successfully completed one of the grandiose projects that you have talked about on ETO so often? Which one? Can you show us the results?

Go get a fresh diaper.

You know what I was going to reply.........but i actually agree with the mods, my accomplishments speak for themselves. My stuff should be on click soon, i will post the link as and when, watch it and anything you dont understand I will gladly walk you through it.

You cannot say that, it is anti-formic.

JimB
Ants are really cool, lay off the Ants!!! if they were 6' none of you would say a bad word about them!! Your picking on the small guy and thats called bullying!

Actually back in #3 I started picking on the smallest guy.
Yeah but I am AI so if your picking me a mere computer program, that makes you eligible to ask for a wall to be built does it not? :D

Anyway 5 years ago i was the small guy, today I am just a smidge over 6', come back and insult me in another 5 years :D:D. My mum is tall for a woman but my dad was small, no idea why i have suddenly sprouted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back