Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After being a Firefox fan for many years, since as far back as Netscape Navigator days, I finally switched to Chrome in sheer desperation to solve matters I had begun to believe were being caused by my browser.

I can't believe how quick it loads and how simple and intuitive it is to use.

Maybe I'm glad I didn't switch earlier - I'm sure earlier versions had it's bugs to sort out.

But within a few hours of downloading Chrome and beginning to use it, I completely un-installed Firefox and it's goodbye to the ALL the browser related problems I was having.

Last edited:
Firefox ...
Recently switched cos IE kept hanging ("not responding")... FF sooooooo much betterer.

I'm a big fan of Chrome browser because of its speed and simplicity

I'm with you. I used to have IE on both of my computers but it was extremely slow and difficult to navigate. I went on google and saw the option to download chrome, and I just HAD to try it. It's INFINITELY better than IE. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my older desktop computer (yes, they still exist ) so I downloaded firefox. Going to see how I like it...
Der Strom

Last edited:
I've voted for Firefox but I also like Opera.

Firefox only wins for me because of the Adblock extension.

I here voted for Firefox Browser here ...Because Firefox is best browser ...version 4 best
.It's best browser....easy to manage downloads,fast to load pages.I am using since past 2 years,my speed is good i checked at here
Internet-speed-test/

Last edited:
Chrome is really good, but the problem with it is that Chrome saves a lot of data(packs up the C drive even with dont save any files setting in the options). I vote for Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…