Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's your favourite browser?

What's your favourite browser?

• Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer

• Chrome

• Opera

• Safari

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Fire fox is my favorite browser but sometimes I also use Google chrome and Opera. Firefox is too good. It is easy to use and many features that are different than other browsers.

Last edited:
In my opinion, firefox is the best web browser. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.

I have IE8, FireFox and Chrome on my PC. I use IE8 to the exclusion of the others, typically. After I intsall the others I invariably find a feature that doesn't work on Ebay or some other graphics heavy page. Also, only IE8 has the zoom feature in the lower right corner. At 61 I find myself using this a LOT to magnify pages so my rheumy eyes can better read fine print or get more details out of some tiny picture. I used to use FireFox exclusively, because it automatically reopened the sessions that were active at the time it was shut down. But it didn't do Ebay graphical features properly, while IE did, and eventually IE8 added the same reopening feature, so IE became my main browser by default.

Well can't say i had ten Bowser's but i did have (4) Namely:.. but not in alphabetical order.

PUGSY
CLEO
SHANE
TERRIBLE TERRY:.. All these Bowser's were loved and cared for...Choke choke.!!!!

Best wishes.

NB:. Just thankfull my pet's never lived in China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firefox followed by Chrome. Opra Mini on my phone. The one that comes with te Android phone my Motorola just doesn't work.

Last edited:
I see Firefox is winning hands down according to the poll.

And well deserved. Excellent browser.

I see Firefox is winning hands down according to the poll.

And well deserved. Excellent browser.

Dunno, we need to take votes in a shorter period to have a better indication. My favourite Opera, my favoured is Chrome. Darnnit, my spelling is correct but I am still getting squiggleys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back