Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's your favourite browser?

What's your favourite browser?

• Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer

• Chrome

• Opera

• Safari

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After being a Firefox fan for many years, since as far back as Netscape Navigator days, I finally switched to Chrome in sheer desperation to solve matters I had begun to believe were being caused by my browser.

I can't believe how quick it loads and how simple and intuitive it is to use.

Maybe I'm glad I didn't switch earlier - I'm sure earlier versions had it's bugs to sort out.

But within a few hours of downloading Chrome and beginning to use it, I completely un-installed Firefox and it's goodbye to the ALL the browser related problems I was having.

Last edited:
Firefox ...
Recently switched cos IE kept hanging ("not responding")... FF sooooooo much betterer.

I'm a big fan of Chrome browser because of its speed and simplicity :)

I'm with you. I used to have IE on both of my computers but it was extremely slow and difficult to navigate. I went on google and saw the option to download chrome, and I just HAD to try it. It's INFINITELY better than IE. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my older desktop computer (yes, they still exist ;) :p ) so I downloaded firefox. Going to see how I like it...
Der Strom

Last edited:
I've voted for Firefox but I also like Opera.

Firefox only wins for me because of the Adblock extension.

I here voted for Firefox Browser here ...Because Firefox is best browser ...version 4 best
.It's best browser....easy to manage downloads,fast to load pages.I am using since past 2 years,my speed is good i checked at here
Internet-speed-test/

Last edited:
Chrome is really good, but the problem with it is that Chrome saves a lot of data(packs up the C drive even with dont save any files setting in the options). I vote for Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back