Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's your education level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey tech, thanks for feedback :) yes, i'll do my best in updating blog, sometimes i hit the jackpot, and then there's of course some ''quiet'' time....sort of sine-wave, up-and-down slopes :D. funny thing is, i buy very little things, even less now on summer holidays, as i couldn't get any job, or any other financial support, except parents will help if i ask nicely. But, nice that you have read blog, according to read-times at each post, some others read too, which is great :). I learn too about these stuff what i buy, and also, grammal skills, sort of, improves too. My buddy asked my ''why in earth you write in english? i don't understand a thing!'' well, simply for international reasons, english is simply more used and frequent language compared to finland, finland is spoken only in finland, and searching info is much easier in english too.

hi fez,

I think your motto needs a little work. :D

.if you dont try, you newer know would you have succeeded!

Eric

oops, thanks Eric, small typo :D V or W haha......
funny, i made other grammar error earlier, energy-saving LAMB, when i meant LAMP :D
and other one, ''i like to make my own tinkers'' which got also humorous response :D.

I have nothing but a GED, im 25 and have always been intrested in electronics and computer technology; so i decided to start making some initiative to study the material and gain consciousness of this field, im planning on starting my actual education in a local trade school. Im motivated by a feeling of hollowness in my life at this point, im hoping this and and some ofther factors will rid that.

i am a second year mechanical engineering student . although mechanical engineering is my passion however i also have some working knowledge about electronics as i often have to deal with electronics while working on projects :)

i am a second year mechanical engineering student . although mechanical engineering is my passion however i also have some working knowledge about electronics as i often have to deal with electronics while working on projects :)

Hi fortion.....Welcome to ETO ;)

Me, I am not an Engineer with all the papers that come with a proper Degree ;)

Hands on me with a practical experience of what works and does not ;) Hey, I am but a humble tvtech. I have learn't a lot here though.

I am really impressed with your qualifications so far though. Please help us out here when we are stuck for answers. We need intelligent folks like you.

The new Generation maybe??? Cannot wait for it to happen.

Really = nah :mad::mad::mad: I canno't explain all here. Standards are falling Worldwide......

No more proper Engineers anymore...just well, those that "think" they know.

May God and this Forum please respect me for speaking the TRUTH.

Outta here

Regards
tvtech

Last edited:
thanks . will try my best to learn something while i'm here . don't think i will be able to help much though :) you have a lot of really cool people here who know their circuits

thanks . will try my best to learn something while i'm here . don't think i will be able to help much though :) you have a lot of really cool people here who know their circuits

Hi fortion

At least you are honest with everything. And not a chancer. This Forum really likes good, honest people. I know that I will try my very best to help if you ever get stuck.

All the best,
tvtech

Has to be a record here..after 14 posts fortion is already on ok

Scores high in my books.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Has to be a record here..after 14 posts fortion is already on good.

Scores high in my books.

Regards,
tvtech

where is my reputation shown ?? another person also commented on the same thing that i got a good reputation after just 15 posts . i have no idea what this is all about ??:confused:

where is my reputation shown ?? another person also commented on the same thing that i got a good reputation after just 15 posts . i have no idea what this is all about ??:confused:

All the more reason to treat you well ;)

Simply said ETO likes you. And would want you to continue visiting here. We like your Honesty. We like your attitude.

I say we, I am not ETO, I am tvtech. The lone Ranger.

But you, fortion bring a breath of fresh air to all.

Hey fortion, welcome to ETO. I hope you'll enjoy your stay :). i can tell, this place is invaluable in terms of knowledge AND the willingness to people actually help here.

And tvtech, sorry i've been so quiet lately, i just got piss...just kidding, truth is, i'm pretty much occupied with my graduation-job, or whatever that is in english, but that work you do just to show you are ready to graduate. My job is to add safety-earth along with necessary earth-leakage trippers. So far, work's been pretty easy, couple of mishaps, but no worries, i still have all fingers (and hair...) intact :).

Hey fortion, welcome to ETO. I hope you'll enjoy your stay :). i can tell, this place is invaluable in terms of knowledge AND the willingness to people actually help here.

And tvtech, sorry i've been so quiet lately, i still have all fingers (and hair...) intact :).

LOL Fez :D. Stay well buddy and keep posting. The hair and fingers part got to me :p

Regards,
tvtech

WOW . Thanks man . will try my best not to dissappoint any of you

Hi fortion

I am sure you won't. A few more good, sensible posts...and you will be flying. I like nothing more than to Rep Newbies who have potential here.

Those that are Honest, Intelligent and willing to listen are the Guys I look after.

Regards,
tvtech

and appreciate every bit of advice given? just came to my mind :)
and also, appreciate those/these old cranky mechanists/technicians, they surely have knowledge :D.

and appreciate every bit of advice given? just came to my mind :)
and also, appreciate those/these old cranky mechanists/technicians, they surely have knowledge :D.

LOL fez

Us cranky guys have the experience. We know (and I speak for myself) hundreds of ways why a thing will not work as the Poster wants...

Therefore, been there and done it. So to prevent wasted time..maybe show the way it possibly can work :D

Something to think about Fez :D

Outta here

tvtech

I don't know whether the post is still about discussing the qualifications (lost my way till the fourth page). I have a B.E in Electronic Engineering (which I think is not very good as I have learned more from the forum and the off times than in my university). I have just submitted my dissertation for my MSc. here in the University of Strathclyde and it has been a good experience. Hope to be active on the forum soon :)

I don't know whether the post is still about discussing the qualifications (lost my way till the fourth page). I have a B.E in Electronic Engineering (which I think is not very good as I have learned more from the forum and the off times than in my university). I have just submitted my dissertation for my MSc. here in the University of Strathclyde and it has been a good experience. Hope to be active on the forum soon :)

I have found that the degree gets you in the door!!! Once you start your job, that's when you start learning..... A bit of magic smoke now and again and fingers burnt... NOW your an Electronic Engineer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back