Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to do withg a Motorola V276

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_benner24

So i found this cell a couple of weeks ago its a Motorola V276 and i was thinking that i would try to find some cool stuff to do with it but i really have no idea what to do any cool gadgets or other cool stuff you guys know about?

My daughter's cell phone fell off the top of her car and got run over by a few hundred cars and busses. It was destroyed.

I am using its tiny electret microphone and speaker.
Its vibrator motor runs, but I can't get its swinging weight off its shaft.
Its battery is fine since I found it in the ditch, but it has too many tiny contacts for me to use.
I might use some of its surface-mount parts some day. :lol:

Strange that those components still worked.

You beter take the batery a part and just use the Li-Ion cell.The litle circuit board is mostly just an termometer.The charging circuit is in the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back