Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what to do for my final year project????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardKhoo

harlo everyone..
i'm new here...
now i have to submit my final year project proposal...
but i totally got no idea what to do..
i wanted to do something not that simple
mostly will combine software and hardware...
thinking about Atmel or PIC chips application
but really totally got no idea la...

ok... there's this smartcard, i-button, i-home, i-carpark, DSP.... bla bla..
but all these already taken by my coursemates...

please give some suggestions....
thank you everyone !!

This is what some people in my class have done: Electronic game, Musical Doorbell, Alarm, Electronic Dice... there just some ideas.

Helping with homework

So is this junior shool project or maybe a Masters degree, it could help to suggest a level at which to pitch.

How about an intelligent home intruder alarm/monitor; capable of using the PIRs to better effect - turns lights on for you at night if you get out of bed for a drink (following a known path from the bedroom) but still alarms if any activity is seen elsewhere.
The amount of scope here is scary--- simulating home occupancy whist you are on holiday (closing curtains, switching lights on etc.) --- recording time and date of any alarms for possible future police assistance, etc, etc.

hello everyone.
im a new person here. Well the kind of projects which I like is automation of radio controlled cars. If u are interested in computer interfacing then I think it will be a good project for you. You can create a software using java or any language you like and use the Lpt port to control the operation of a radio controlled car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back