Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What the hell is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I should have said "Enclosed Public Place" Therefore if for example a bus stop has one wall and a roof then you can smoke if however it has two sides and a roof you can't. However if you are a performer in a play and the script calls for you to smoke a cigarette then you can but only if there is an audience e.g. you can't smoke in the theatre if there is no audience but you can if the place is full of people. Oh and if you are a convicted criminal in prison then you can smoke in the cells but if you work in the prison you can't.

The law is an ass !!!!!!!!!

However if you are a performer in a play and the script calls for you to smoke a cigarette then you can but only if there is an audience e.g. you can't smoke in the theatre if there is no audience but you can if the place is full of people.
That's silly.

How about making them smoke herbal cigarettes?

Oh and if you are a convicted criminal in prison then you can smoke in the cells but if you work in the prison you can't.
That sounds wrong too, the people who work there shouldn't be exposed to cigarette smoke. They should have outdoor smoking areas in prisons.

Last edited:
we may blame the type of surroundings of his brought-up. ofcourse, if the child did not have commonsense, youtube should have some discipline to check its inputs and suitable censor them. These are my personal opinoins afterall.

Thunderchild said:
I'd have that removed from youtube for sure it serves no purpose its just disgusting given ANY context

Thats what youtube is for...

Its from a show called: Tim and eric awesome show great job. That was one of their skits. Dont get so mad about it.

yea I can just imagine those silly bored souls with nothing else to do but watch crap with their mouths falling open in wonderous amazment (one way or another)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back