Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

noormeen

i have a project to do it the project is that Dr gave me a board and wanna me to know theese componentes in the board and how does it connect and work any where
i wanna to know how can i get information about components in the board it is inculd memory and cpu and.... and it is written a number only
can any one help me

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

these the number
1- CY7C132-35PC
9846F02113702

2- M5L2764K
85023P

3- F 8944 CR
SN74LS194AN

4-CD74HCT573E
H9414

these r some eg.
if u can help me to give me website to find info. about them

thnx

You need to learn which of these numbers are the part numbers and which are lot numbers, manufacturing runs, etc. In any case, here is a start.

For instance, 7C132, 74LS194 (or 74194), 74HCT573 (or 74573, 74HC573).

Note that 74 series parts come in many flavors, such as high speed cmos, low power, advanced low power, etc. This is the LS, HCT, etc.

You also need to learn to recognize "standard" or common items, and the naming conventions used. For example, IN4007 is really 1N4007 -- a very common 1A 1000V silicon diode... :)

thnx but

thnx 4 ur reply

do u have any site to find or search for this components

ith regards

It's always a safe bet to start out with a Google search (www.google.com) for the device(s) in question. For example, a Google search for "1N4007 + datasheet" gets you these hits... Then, all that you have to do is pick the one that seems most likely -- e.g. a manufacturer's site like the Fairchild hit that turned up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back