• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this and where can I get it?

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Hey guys, I am new to electronics and found a cool little project to do for a friend. The Nes usb mod. I have all the parts except one, I have looked and asked but I can't get it.

Here is a picture and link to the site
HOW-TO: Make a Nintendo controller into a PC Joystick

Looks like a transistor or capacitor to me, but I'm not sure.:confused: Maybe one of you guys has done this mod and got this part.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
You think wrong, it's a ceramic resonator - no idea what frequency though.

Just been and looked at the web link, it';s akit - you MUST buy the kit as it includes a pre-programmed PIC.
Last edited:
Not open for further replies.

EE World Online Articles