Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the pinouts for this module?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr13579

I specially need those 4 pins togather on one aide of this module.

Attachments

• 016cdc0e-04b9-4f66-818e-8ab76ef840e6.jpg
    016cdc0e-04b9-4f66-818e-8ab76ef840e6.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 383
Maybe, but there doesn't appear to be any datasheet available, or anything more than what is shown on the Banggood link.
Aliexpress and Tabao also show the same generic info, as do a handful of other sites.
On Aliexpress, the brand is listed as Leory, but I couldn't find anything more.
Maybe you could contact Aliexpress to see if they can help any further?

Usual puzzle of figuring out cheap parts and the vagaries of the pin outs and firmware.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VS8Ba6vuK1Rjy0Faq6x2aVXaS.jpg has some info beyond the pin outs on Banggood. Good luck with pairing at all the rest.

Edited to add.

A little more info here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/JDY-62-Min...els-High-Low-Level-Module-Board-/163373965683

Note "1, search for blue: " What the heck does that mean? Is that what it looks to pair with or what the peripheral name is or is that what you feel like after you buy one and try to figure out how to use it? You almost had me going on this...then I realized that I already have a headache :)

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I am just sitting with the same problem.
Asking my self, if China is just producing billions of chips with no documentation, while the rest of the world is guessing, what they are for...
What if this circuit has something in common with JDY-16 ?
I mean GND, VCC, TX, RX lines for controlling the circuit with AT commands (setting password etc.)
Look at https://esp32-server.de/wp-content/uploads/JDY16.pdf
or https://www.banggood.com/JDY-16-Blu...de-BLE-Module-p-1323290.html?cur_warehouse=CN

Just a guess...

Hi guys.
I am just sitting with the same problem.
Asking my self, if China is just producing billions of chips with no documentation, while the rest of the world is guessing, what they are for...

Most of the times the sellers are just middle men and have no idea what it is they are selling or posses the items listed. Another thing is, often they just reproduce masked ic's with no additional information. The repair guy searches for the masked name and all they will find is the clones on ali. Not knowing the real part# and no datasheet to be found many just buy the cloned chips.

if i were to make a W.A.G. it would be that the four unlabeled pins are a USB port. blu-ray players and home theater equipment use modules like this, and they usually connect to the main board using the USB bus (using ribbon cable or pin-and-header cables)

Looking at the images on this link:
https://www.banggood.com/5pcs-Bluet...lifier-JDY-62-p-1409488.html?cur_warehouse=CN
it appears that 2 of the 4 are for VCC and Ground. (the first and fourth)
If you have a multimeter, you can check continuity to the other points and see if they are duplicates of KC, MUTE, R & L.

Regards.
Just in hope of moving matters forwards: the middle pins (of 4 side pins) are connected to the 28pin chip, pins 25 and 26. On the chip, you can read lines BDGP551-D and 1902UDZ, that don't give any answer on Google.

This JDY-62 module has a nearly same pinout as the MH-M18, which I decide to use in a project.

The MH-M18 support 4 buttons, while JDY-62's pin 1 has no function. Another difference is the undocumented power pin in M18 is connected to the tail of the diode, so I guess 3.7V battery can be directly applied at this pin whithout short the diode.

The module maybe a copy of it's rival?

The MH-M18 1824 is also a mystery IC. I find nothing so on. The only thing I know about the 2 mystery pin is one pin is low and the other is 0.5V after powered on. Maybe they are for programming or testing?

I'll head to a CSR chip with no hesitation next time.

When you buy cheap you get cheap. This Chinese module costs 3 bucks.

get ic part number - get spec sheet - magnifier trace the pin function to the external connections you want. function is function.

What does this mean '
4. The current sound is too loud
Generally caused by power ground interference, it is recommended that the power amplifier wiring should not be too long, and the bluetooth ground should be separated from the power ground.
'

There's only one ground on the chip isn't there? Some other BT audio chips have v+ and gnd, and then audio l/r and audio gnd.

How am I supposed to separate the BT ground from the power ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back