Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is computer theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marks256

What is computer theory? What does it talk about? What is it's purpose?

this's a joke, isn't it ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_theory

Quote from Wikipedia:

The theory of computation is the branch of computer science that deals with whether and how efficiently problems can be solved on a computer. The field is divided into two major branches: computability theory and complexity theory, but both branches deal with formal models of computation.

this's a joke, isn't it ?

We all had to learn some time. There was a time when you did not know. Now my time has come to learn what it is. Thanks for the link. I don't know why i didn't think of going there myself?

There was a time when you did not know.
I still do not know - that's my curse.

Thanks for the link.
You're welcome - that's why we are here. To help each other gaining knowledge and wisdom.

I don't know why i didn't think of going there myself?
memorize for the future - first try to find the answer by yourself. if this try fails then ask in a forum. This way is much better...

Yes, will do. I will try to do a little more research on it when i get time. Thanks again!

It's one of the American states. If I put Alberta I don't expect people to know where I am from...

Oh, sorry, i will put a ", USA" after "Minnesota". :) I will do it very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back