Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is a resistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
Roboticinfo said:
Why don't you just hang out over there

This is a forums with people that have knowledge

I would suggest you try and be a little more civil, you're already pushing your luck impersonating other users!.

As Mechie says, I've no idea what this 'Open Topic' rubbish you're talking about is?. Moderators are listed on the main index page in each forum, you will notice that I am a moderator for this forum (as is Mechie).
Nigel, feel free to move this Topic to ****-Chat, I think it belongs there.

Hi Nigel,

This guy is a nuisance in other forums also! Calling people dumb and such!
I have seen even worse things here even if the moderator later censured some of it! This forum would be a much better place without this kind of posts and participants!

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Sorry but I have not gotten any sleep for 3 days
and I will not get my sleeping pills till like 2 days.

No excuse anyway!.

But try going to bed, you shouldn't be taking drugs to sleep at your age (or at any age really?).

Plus the topic is called **** chat
but I what I ment was that you are not a moderator there and I was just having fun with my post and giving me and berni a couple of laughs.

Feel free to do whatever you want in the **** Chat forum! - BUT THIS ISN'T IT! - so please behave accordingly.

ante said:
Hi Nigel,

I have seen even worse things here even if the moderator later censured some of it! This forum would be a much better place without this kind of posts and participants!

I did not call you dumb
next time learn how to read.

ante said:
Hi Nigel,

He is just trying to be funny, and sometimes it sounds a little bit offensive, be when you know this guy, he is not bad, only tired...

Nigel Goodwin said:
But try going to bed, you shouldn't be taking drugs to sleep at your age (or at any age really?).
He needs drugs to sleep, He has Medical prescription for them.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Roboticinfo said:
Sorry but I have not gotten any sleep for 3 days
and I will not get my sleeping pills till like 2 days.

No excuse anyway!.

Plus the topic is called **** chat
but I what I ment was that you are not a moderator there and I was just having fun with my post and giving me and berni a couple of laughs.

Feel free to do whatever you want in the **** Chat forum! - BUT THIS ISN'T IT! - so please behave accordingly.

Actually I have a disorder which gives me high intake of adrenaline so it is not in excuse. Usually the average person get low amounts of adrenaline and I get high amounts.

So it is no excuse that was a disorder I was born with and you are not my docter.

Also I can not go to sleep with out taking my pills I can go a week with out sleeping if I did not take my pills.

ante said:
I didn’t say you called ME dumb, you should learn how to read!

I do not like to be meen to anybody
I was just saying that there should be a Robot topic on that forum.

It was an opinion and you gave yours.

I just thought it would be easier to have one topic on it instead of seperating.

Sorry if I offended you because that is not what I am trying to do.

You might consider getting a prescription from your psychologist too! OR JUST TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF!

I think that, as joke posts go, that was major lame.

You want to impersonate a newbie who doesn't know how to type and shows serious misunderstand of basic concepts and then make it about something phenomenally dangerous. Hooking the electric fence up to the power mains is a good one. Anything to do with taking apart a CRT. Taking apart a stun gun or making your own- or saying you want to use it to shock people as a joke- also good. Perpetual motion stuff- amusing but lacks the shock value.

For example, you MUST start off with topic "help me", "PLZ HELP!", or "a question". That is the warning that a newbie post is coming up:
hi i like to take electrics apart and stuff, wont to make a 'stunner gun' into an electrical zapper but im not sure how to make the wires. i want to make it big cant i just plug into a wall not batteres? PLZ HELP thanx!

i have microwave oven apart adn it says 6kV is that enuf or maybe i need several?

also i have plans i brought for runnign the car on water not gas. i have a lot fo parts but maybe i just use this?

Oznog said:
I think that, as joke posts go, that was major lame.

You want to impersonate a newbie who doesn't know how to type and shows serious misunderstand of basic concepts and then make it about something phenomenally dangeous. Hooking the electric fence up to the power mains is a good one. Taking apart a stun gun or making your own- or saying you want to use it to shock people as a joke- also good. Perpetual motion stuff- amusing but lacks the shock value.

For example:
hi i like to take electrics apart and stuff, wont to make a 'stunner gun' into an electrical zapper but im not sure how to make the wires. i want to make it big cant i just plug into a wall not batteres? PLZ HELP thanx!

also i have plans i brought for runnign the car on water not gas. i have a lot fo parts but maybe i just use this?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back