Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is a resistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ideal resistor is an element that has the linear V-I characteristics characterised by Ohm's Law, ie R=V/I. It is independent of input signal frequency.

yea i have!

right here!

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 754
The impersonator has posted from exactly the same IP address as RoboticInfo has posted 717 times from! - I think thats fairly conclusive!.

RoboticInfo: - this type of behaviour ISN'T ACCEPTABLE on these forums, and if you're not careful you will be finding yourself banned!.

Someone Electro: - if you PM the Administrator he can delete the spurious account.

Perhaps RoboticInfo had better PM him and apologise as well!.

lol

We are good friends in fact we are chating right now and have been chating for 3 hours.

Someone Electro said:
busted antony !

lol :twisted:

Berni
I already told you a minute after I did it.

Plus how am I going to get in trouble when it is not in Nigels jurisdiction?

I pulled this little prank in Open topic and Nigel is not a moderator there.

Also this was part of my topic and berni aka (Someone Electro) already knew right after I did it.
We had are laughs no mis behavoir nigel because the whole thing started up in Open topic
Hints the name Open Topic

He didnt tell me but i knew it all along it was him so nigel dont ban him.

I know your tricks roboticinfo!

Spamming

Roboticinfo said:
... Plus how am I going to get in trouble when it is not in Nigels jurisdiction?

I pulled this little prank in Open topic and Nigel is not a moderator there.
Hints the name Open Topic
Do you think moderators can't talk to each other?
If you want to waste bandwidth then please at least go back to Open Topic where ever that forum is :?

ante said:
How difficult can it be to exclude someone this destructive to the forum?

You are the guy from Electronics Lab that replyed to my post.

Why don't you just hang out over there

This is a forums with people that have knowledge

Roboticinfo said:
Why don't you just hang out over there

This is a forums with people that have knowledge

I would suggest you try and be a little more civil, you're already pushing your luck impersonating other users!.

As Mechie says, I've no idea what this 'Open Topic' rubbish you're talking about is?. Moderators are listed on the main index page in each forum, you will notice that I am a moderator for this forum (as is Mechie).

Sorry but I have not gotten any sleep for 3 days
and I will not get my sleeping pills till like 2 days.

Plus the topic is called **** chat
but I what I ment was that you are not a moderator there and I was just having fun with my post and giving me and berni a couple of laughs.

Berni is Someone Electro

It is not like I hurt anyone.

Just playing a joke on my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back