Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What do you think of an Electronics Wiki site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone feels the need to edit another users post they need to be aware that what is correct differs depending on where you are from. To this end I suggest that unless you are from the same country as the author do not change the grammer, spelling or symbols.

As for the bit about "corrupt Americanisms". For being helpful and promoting unity between forum members I give it the famed Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award.

I might post a few of my schematics and I'll certainly be posting corrections.

I can see edit many wars happening though.

One thing I wouldn't like is someone changing my English spelling to US and European resistors to US symbols. I'm warning anyone that if this starts to happen there will be an edit war. I don't care if people rephrase things and my spelling gets changed as a result, I just won't have people routinely replacing all the English words with corrupt Americanisms.

Alright, I'll have to put some PLL stuff up I guess. Man, this is Wiki. We suppose to show the world, we're the electronic bad boys. Here's what we need to do. Find some other electronic forums and issue them a challenge who can put up the meanest electronics!

Alright, I'll have to put some PLL stuff up I guess. Man, this is Wiki. We suppose to show the world, we're the electronic bad boys. Here's what we need to do. Find some other electronic forums and issue them a challenge who can put up the meanest electronics!
IMHO all the basic stuff is already out there. I think the more interesting aspect is circuits and projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back