Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What do you guys think of affirmative action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are probably websites for people to chat about how different they are from each other:
I am rich, you are poor.
I eat seafood and steak, you eat bugs and worms.
I watch high definition wide and huge screen TV, you watch your electricity being turned off.
I live in a big home and have a nice car. You live in a cardboard box and ride a bicycle.

Opinnions everyone has one.

quixotron said:
wow! i have never encountered any other website that hates Christians, blacks and Hispanics so much as this one.

why do you guys have so much hate in you?

Listen it really is colorless and ignorance has no color. I have not seen anything yet that should allow you to jump to any conclusion.

It's their perspective and theirs alone your living in a country that supports having an opinion. And that's OK in my book. Your passions are good we need more people who give a crap. Most just die away in apathy. These people have a voice and are using it with the reasoning, experience, knowledge and informed opinions nothing more nothing less.

Just as complex as electronics is, So is the world and all the problems people wish to add to it. It is not as cut and dried as one would expect it. Looking outside your perspective and into other's they have an equally difficult time of maintaining their life as you do yours.

This happens at every level every stratus you can paint the world what ever color you want to and not see if you don't want. To be weak or strong and live as you want. Some in this world only wish they had your life where you live. Stop pointing the finger at other people and begin to see what you have to bring to the party think of nothing else.

And that goes equally to those around you cause they (not you) have to be willing to live outside their current box and see.

It's when you put a Gun in your hand and force me to believe it or die that's another. God forbid.

(Affirmative Action is for the weak) Most educated people know that it is through the raising of the mind comes true strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back